Private, individual Yoga Classes
Private yoga classes in your home, workplace or other venue in South
London. 1-2-1 yoga tuition is tailored to your specific needs - health,
flexibility, strength, experience and knowledge of yoga.
What to expect
typical yoga class may have between 8 and 12 students and will begin with a short relaxation with some
breathing practice, warm up exercises, followed by a variety of
postures (asanas), and relaxation at the end of the session.
postures are designed to work the whole body in a balanced way, via
stretching and holding a variety of traditional poses. A short
meditation may also be included, either as a separate practice, or
incorporated into the final relaxation. Mindfulness techniques are
often included in the relaxation or meditation aspect of the
Drop-in classes at both venues cost £10.00 for the hour-and-a-half session. Concessions available at £7.00.
These classes have a Loyalty Card scheme in operation - buy 10 classes, and get the 11th free! You can use your card at either class.
One to one classes start from £40 per hour, increasing with distance travelled
Anyone can practise yoga, independent of age, gender or ability. You can practise yoga virtually anywhere; you don't need any special equipment.
- Yoga can aid in reducing physical and emotional tension/stress
- Yoga improves concentration and awareness
- Yoga can help with insomnia/improve sleep quality
- Yoga builds strength, increases flexibility, and some forms improve stamina
- Yoga brings about a sense of peace/relaxation, helping one to remain calm in difficult circumstances
- Yoga improves breathing and can have a positive effect on respiratory function